Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our House Grew by Two Feet!

If you haven't already heard, our little boy arrived on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 12:59 pm. He weighed 5 lbs 14 oz and was 18 3/4" long. And he is perfect!

I never really thought I would enjoy the infant stage of motherhood, since all those little boogers do is eat, sleep and poop, but I am absolutely LOVING it! Andy is an amazing little cuddler and I could spend all day on the couch just cuddling with him and admiring how freaking cute he is!

And I know most mom's are partial and think their kid is cute, but for real I have a ridiculously beautiful kid. Thanks to my nutritionist, who loaded me down with ridiculous amounts of fish oil, he has perfect skin, and hair, and his head wasn't funky and cone shaped for very long. He has had daddy's lips and chin, and even though he was 4 weeks early, he was very proportional and not super skinny and lanky. He's pretty freaking cute.

Don't believe me? Check these out:



Initial Impression Teal Baby Announcements
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment