Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What once was lost has now been found!

Well, I found my original post that I tried to post originally!

Can you believe the year is already halfway over? July is probably my favorite month of the year (at least so far, October should be pretty fabulous as well)!

Here are just a few fabulous things about July!

  • Every year since Eric and I moved into our house we have thrown a party for the fourth of July. We debated on if we would do a party this year, since Little A is on the way, but this is actually the first (and probably only) year that my two best friends will be able to join us, so we decided it was a go! Eric will smoke a brisket and some ribs on the grill and we will have our annual washers and horse shoes tournament... Hopefully we won’t run out of daylight this year!

  • HARRY POTTER!!! If you don’t know, I am completely potter obsessed... Eric and I even went to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in February. I just finished re-reading the final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which was a good thing because with the preggo brain I had totally forgotten some pretty important plot lines! We bought tickets to the midnight showing at Studio Movie Grill several weeks ago, and now the countdown is on! 
Also, obviously with the title of the blog, even little baby Andy has been nicknamed after good 'ol Harry!
  • Another ultrasound! I found out at my appointment last week that every appointment from here on out I will get an ultrasound to make sure everything is going well with Little A. I love getting little sneak peeks at what our little guy is starting to look like, and our OB office has 4D ultrasound machines so hopefully I’ll get to see his little face on the 21st! 

  • Every year since I was a little girl, me and my family have spent the last full week of July in Lake City, Colorado.  Eric and I have continued the tradition after we got married, and actually now his brother and mom even go with us. We are going back again this year, even thought I’ll be about 29 weeks along. That means this year I won’t get to fish or go hiking, or drink... but it will be very nice to get out of the heat, and I plan on doing a lot of reading and relaxing!

  • Last but not lease some of my favorite TV shows are starting back up. I plan on taking full advantage since I know my TV watching will practically disappear come October! True Blood started in June, and Eureka and Warehouse 13 are about to start back up! I can't wait to veg out on the couch in the A/C to some of my favorite shows!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing better than me, lady. I'm only on book 4 all over again and the movie comes out Thurs/ Friday. Of course, I'm not going to the midnight showing, so I have a bit of extra time to geek out through the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete